Afternoon all, I just had this device + the cordless dropped off and I am trying to figure how to get it working with RingCentral. The support staff just gave the generic 3rd party link which is fine, I am just trying to see what settings go where. After some on and off playing with settings, I did figure out the correct settings for the base. The base now shows registered, and Line1 lights up and Ring Central shows the device as online. The problem is still no dialtone, just a fast busy. I tried an analog phone plugged into the line on the ATA but the same. I figured the case but did try. So I am closer, but not sure what would allow the device to show online, but no dialtone so far. Thanks.