Earlier this year I noticed calls on my blocked calls list were no longer being blocked. Called tech support, and you can guess the response I got. So, I started keeping track of my blocked calls so I would have documentation. Well, it happened again. I had well over 200 blocked numbers in my list and one of the numbers came through. Now I have less than 10 in the list. Below is a screen print showing the number was blocked last month and now it's not.
Bottom line, not much faith in RC's ability to answer why this keeps happening and/or to maintain features - just wanted to share with the community.