Could you please create a Developer Support case (which is a little different than the case Kim created for you since it is focused on developer/API related issues).
Make sure to include the following information:
1. The affected App ID(s) from the Developer Portal
2. If you are using one of the RingCentral SDKs (and which one if you are using an SDK)
3. The complete HTTP request / response (with headers)
4. Expected vs Actual results
5. Any additional details which are relevant to this issue
You can create a developer support case by either: