How do I change back to the old phone system? This new phone system sucks! I only fax and it is horrible! I have a very simple fax system. When I want to send a cover sheet I have to get instructions and when I follow them, I have to attach a cover sheet? wha?...... This system is not convenient or hassle free for me as far a faxing is concerned. I do like it for faxes coming in to my screen. But that's all. I want my old system back. I can't even clear the screen of messages! I have lots of complaints. Bottom line......I DON'T LIKE IT!
Sorry you're having trouble, but to hep you with the fax situation:
1. click the page (fax) icon at the bottom of the program.
2. where is says cover page, look to the right. It will default to blank whenever you reopen the program after shutting down, but as long as you stay signed in it will stay with whatever option you save. To choose, click on blank. It will open and give you several options, including none, which is what I use. Click on the circle to the left of the option you want. After choosing, click on the checkmark to the right of "cover page selection". This saves your choice, and again it will stay that way until you sign out of the program.
3. type in your recipient's name.
4. drag and drop your first attachment. If you have more than one, click the paper clip for each additional attachment.
5. You then have options for sending now and scheduling for later that will light up, which are pretty self explanatory.