- Open the Start menu
- Click on
cmdand then press the
OKbutton to open a command prompt
- At the prompt, type
tracert and enter the domain or IP address you want to run the tracerout to.(you can use "sip.ringcentral.com") and press the
Enterkey. (If troubleshooting RingCentral Meetings run the tracert to ringcentral.zoom.us)
- Save the output in an image file (take a screenshot) if you have a snipping tool, on your PC .
Windows users can use the Windows Snipping tool to capture a screenshot.
1. Open Snipping Tool by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Snipping Tool, and then, in the list of results, click Snipping Tool.
2. Click the arrow next to the New button, select , Rectangular Snip from the list, and then select the area of your screen that you want to capture.
3. After you capture a snip, click the Save Snip button in the mark-up window.
4. In the Save As dialog box, enter a name for the snip, choose a location where to save the snip, and then click Save.
Mac Traceroute instructions
- Go to
- Type the domain or IP address in the appropriate input field and press