Since this Monday, March 8-2017 we starting having issues on the blind transfers not showing the presence on the app or on the phone. It was working fine since we started using RC as a phone provider.
We tested all the scenarios.
On the phone. A user receive the call and answer -- press ## ext # to do a blind transfer. The call goes to the user destination but does not show the presence on the deskphone or the windows app.
On the windows app. A user receive the call and asnwers -- press Transfer -- type the extension -- Select Blind Transfer and it does do the same issue.
The presence only work on Warm transfers but the issue with that is the end user sees the user extension instead the caller ID number.
I wanted to know if some one else is having this issue.